It's always nice to know whether a product is a total miss or a definite splurge. Especially, before we've wasted hours at the beauty counter trying to decide if it's worth it! I want to save you the headache and trip, so I'm reviewing Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow.
I had looked for Charlotte Tilbury's line in stores awhile back with zero success, and had given up hope that we'd ever have the line in Cali. So imagine my glorious surprise, when I learned that Charlotte Tilbury's line was going to be in Nordstrom. I was so excited.
When I was there I learned that they only had a limited selection of products. I really wanted to try the foundation, but they didn't carry that yet. Then I saw her Wonder Glow and Magic Cream.
I may do a Magic Cream review later down the road, but it being a $100 and looking like thin lotion with ground sparkles in it... I passed, and went for the Wonder Glow instead.
Here's the breakdown..
• Size: 40ml
• Product Code: SPRMX40XXR10
• Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silica, Mica, Squalane, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Nylon-12, Isononyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isohexadecane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 40, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Caramel, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium Edta, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Nylon-12 Fluorescent Brightener 230 Salt, Sodium Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Coco-Glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Citronellol
• Scented? - Yes, but once it all soaks in you don't smell it.
• Flash back or good for pictures? - Definitely good for pictures.
• Skin types that can wear it: Most. Caution to sensitive skinned people as there is a bit of fragrance, and caution to oily skin as it did make me (a combo skinned person) a littl oiler at the end of day than usual.
• Skin tones that can wear it: Most. It has a slight yellow/golden tint to it. I would caution porcelain skinned people
• Cost? - $55 plus tax.
• Splurge or total miss: I do like it quite a lot. I also think it is a bit pricey but by the same token you don't really need to use that much. I would defintely repurchase. So, if you have the extra cash give it a shot!
You May Also Like...
I am a professional makeup artist and licensed cosmetologist. I absolutely enjoy sharing hair and makeup tips to help others enhance their natural beauty. Trust me, you're gorgeous.